The NCC unit of the school, under the charge of Third officer Mrs. Tejinder Kaur have 65 students. In keeping with the NCC motto‘Unity And Discipline’ , the unit prepares the cadets for the service of nation through a number of activities viz cleanliness drive at Sukhna, Visit to old age homes, rally to save girl child, tree plantation, celebration of world peace, road safety awareness ,various Camps, makes them disciplined and punctual with uniforms on and lining up in the prades etc.
INCHARGE : Third Officer TEJINDER KAUR
The school has volunteer organization NCC unit Junior Wing (Army Wing)- Girls under 1Chd. Girls Bn NCC.
Strength of Cadets: 65
The key features of the unit are as under:
- One-day activities:
Important days like NCC day, Earth day, human rights day etc. and events like Republic day, Independence Day etc. are marked by the volunteers along with their participation in parade.
- Week long activities/celebrations:
NCC week, National Integration Week, Communal harmony week, are realized by the unit members with great enthusiasm and fervour.
- Special Camping:
Various camps are organized annually by NCC Unit which has a great role in self-grooming of the volunteer cadets. A volunteer can spread the awareness by having its true knowledge and to have the knowledge experts from different fields are invalid to deliver the lectures through demonstrations which are aimed at:-
- Technical Skills: Weapon Training, Map Reading, Mock Drills etc.
- Physical Health: Regarding nutrition and hygiene, AIDS awareness, first-aid, physical exercises and games, Drug Addiction etc.
- Mental Health: To make through meditation, stress management techniques during exams or daily life chores, career-counseling etc.
- Safety Measures: Traffic awareness, Disaster Management, Anti-Eve Teasing etc.
- Combating Social evils: Recognition & Eradication of social evils like dowry, co awareness drive, female feticide, gender bias, corruption illiteracy etc.