Government Model Senior Secondary School sec-8B CHD.
Best Practices in the school
- “House wise activities” are arranged on every Saturday.
- “Buddy group formed” out of Sr. & Sr. Sec. classes is active in taking the classes in the school.
- “Child friendly group” brings in the notice of teachers and also solves the grievances of the students alongwith the organizing of different activities.
- “Youth Parliament” working at the Secondary level makes the students aware of current Political issues and working of the parliament.
- “Photography Group” is active in capturing the nature.
- “Mock Drill” is excercised time to time to cover the disaster risk.
- “Grievance Cell” formed out of ten members solves all the cases brought in the notice by the students.
- “Special Days” like “Labour Day”, “Environment Day”, “Earth Day” are best participated by the students in the morning assembly.
- “Science Quiz”, “Science Model Making”, “PPT”, “Poster Making”, “Science Project Making” “Participation in Skill Test”, “National Science Congress”, “Indian Science Congress”, “State Level Exhibition” go on through out the year.
- “NSS Volunteers” are round the clock active in maintaining discipline, organizing activities in the school & community.
- NCC Cadets are involved in social activities like sensitizing public for saving enu, girl child, help in making digital India, senior citizens in their banking activities.